Chelsea Football Club
So much more than just a stadium, Stamford Bridge has grown to become one of London’s leading meetings and event venues. Boasting 24 function rooms and 60 syndicate rooms, alongside a wealth of onsite additional facilities including two hotels and a luxury health club, we offer something for everyone – for work, play or even both. Our excellent transport links, including on-site car parking, ensure we are perfectly placed for both local guests and international delegates.
Whether you require an intimate booking in one of our private boxes with stunning pitch views, or an international exhibition in our impressive Great Hall, your dedicated account manager will work closely with you from initial booking through to the event itself to guarantee a professional service with a personal touch.
Our exclusive partnership with Levy Restaurants UK has led to the creation of innovative and inspiring cuisine that will complement your event. Our passionate chef team, recently awarded Chef Team of the Year at the Stadium Experience Awards 2015, take great care in ensuring that our food leaves a lasting impression on you and your guests.
With over 20 years’ experience in providing industry-leading events, we have set the new standard for success.
Travelling by plane
Stamford Bridge is 13miles from London City Airport, 14.5miles from Heathrow International Airport and 29 miles from Gatwick Airport.
Travelling by train
The nearest London Underground station is Fulham Broadway (District Line). On exiting the station, turn left and walk along Fulham Road for approximately 400m. Stamford Bridge is on your left hand side.
The nearest National Rail station is West Brompton, a short walk away, and connects with Underground services.
Travelling by car
Driving into London outside the M25
– Come off the M25 at junction 15 and take the M4 towards London.
– Follow M4, which becomes A4, over Hammersmith flyover and across two sets of traffic lights.
– Take the filter right, down Earls Court Road. Cross the first major set of lights and at the second junction turn right into the Fulham Road (A304). Use entrance to Millennium & Copthorne Hotel approx. 600 metres on the right.
– Underground car parking is available onsite, except on matchdays.
From the North
– From the M1 turn off onto the A406 North Circular Rd at Juncton 1.
– Turn off onto the A40 and stay on until the Junction with the M41.
– Turn right onto the A3220 Holland Rd.
– Follow the A3220 for 2 miles before turning right onto the A304 Fulham Rd.
– Use entrance to Millennium & Copthorne Hotel approx. 600 metres on the right.
– Underground car parking is available onsite, except on matchdays
From the North-West
– From the M40 continue onto the A40 and stay on until Junction with the M4. Then as route for North.
From the West
– Exit M4 at Junction 2. Continue along the A4 for 4 miles until it becomes the Cromwell Rd. Turn right onto the A3220 Earls Court Rd. Then as route for North.
From the South-West
– From the M3 turn off onto the M25 at Junction 12.
– Continue for 10 miles until Junction 15 at which point turn off onto the M4. Then as route for West.